Online membership renewal is quick and secure. You will receive your receipt and membership badge by email immediately after paying. Your Credit or Debit card is used to pay, using the “Square” payment system.
To renew your U3A Perth membership online:
- Login with your email address and password. (NOTE: click Forgot Password if you do not know your password)
- After you login scroll down to the Owing Fees box and click Pay Invoice.
- The “Square” payment page will open.
- Pay with you credit or debit card.
- Check your email for your combined receipt and membership badge.
If you require assistance please contact Christine on 0468 781 857
Other ways to renew your membership
If you don’t renew online, allow up to 3 weeks for receipt of your new badge. The U3A Office relies on volunteers to process the memberships and they will be taking a short break in the latter part of December and the early part of January which may cause some delay.
1. Bank Deposit (internet banking by EFT or in person at your bank)
Bank details for U3A(UWA) are BSB: 306084 Account Number: 4182903. Please enter your member number first, followed by your last name. (Note: your member number is on your U3A Perth name badge)
2. Cheque: Mail a cheque to the address below: Please ensure that you write your name and membership number on the back of the cheque.
3. Cash: Contact the office by phoning 0468 781 857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to attend the U3A Perth office in Claremont.