LIFETIME LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES for SENIORS
Welcome to the web page of U3A Perth. U3A is a world wide organisation for people aged over 50 who are interested in learning in a happy social network. The motto of U3A Perth is LEARN, LAUGH, LIVE.
To find out more please explore our website.
JOIN ONCE – GO EVERYWHERE
U3A Perth has 10 regions across the Perth Metropolitan area. When you become a member you join a region. This gives you the opportunity to participate in the activities of your region and across all of U3A Perth.
NOTE: If you are not a member of the region please phone the contact person listed prior to attending any of the talks or activities listed above.
The membership database has been upgraded to allow payment using your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card. If you pay online you will receive your receipt and membership badge by email immediately following payment. The procedure is in two parts.
Part A – getting a password – (this only has to be done the first time you use the new system)
- Click on the renew button to open the LOGIN – EXISTING MEMBERS screen.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address and then click on Reset Password.
- Check your email for a message from U3A(UWA) that contains a password.
- Go to the LOGIN – EXISTING MEMBERS box and enter your email address as your user name and the password you received. Click Login.
- Change the password to one only you know.
- Log on and scroll through your member details and check they are correct. Make any necessary changes and Submit to update them. NOTE: date of birth is not mandatory.
Part B – making your membership renewal payment
- Scroll down to find the Owing Fees box. Choose Pay Invoice.
- You will be redirected to the secure Square Payment page where you can enter your credit card details.
- On successful payment you will be redirected back to the U3A website and the payment reference will be displayed.
- An email will be sent from the U3A membership database with your receipt and your 2020 name badge.
If you have any issues with logging on or making your payment, please contact Christine (General Secretary) on 0468 781 857.