LIFETIME LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES for SENIORS
Welcome to the web page of U3A Perth. U3A is a world wide organisation for people aged over 50 who are interested in learning in a happy social network. The motto of U3A Perth is LEARN, LAUGH, LIVE.
To find out more please explore our website.
JOIN ONCE – GO EVERYWHERE
U3A Perth has 10 regions across the Perth Metropolitan area. When you become a member you join a region. This gives you the opportunity to participate in the activities of your region and across all of U3A Perth.
4th February 2020 – Lesmurdie Region – Climate Change
David Urquhart will give a talk on climate change. Click HERE for details
26th February 2020 – Kings Park Picnic
The annual U3A Perth picnic in Kings Park will be held on the 26th of February at the Vietnam Memorial Pavillion. For more details click on the button.
14th March 2020 – City Lecture – “The Gut Rules” – Change of Venue
Note: Due to high demand the venue for the City Lecture will now be the State Library Theatrette on Saturday the 14th of March at 1.00PM. This is a free event, however you need to register. For more details click HERE.
NOTE: For those who have already booked there is no need to rebook – just come along to the State Library with your Wesley Centre ticket.
NOTE: If you are not a member of the region please phone the contact person listed prior to attending any of the talks or activities listed above.
The membership database has been upgraded to allow payment using your Visa/Mastercard credit or debit card. If you pay online you will receive your receipt and membership badge by email immediately following payment. The procedure is in two parts.
Part A – getting a password – (this only has to be done the first time you use the new system)
- Click on the renew button to open the LOGIN – EXISTING MEMBERS screen.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter your email address and then click on Reset Password.
- Check your email for a message from U3A(UWA) that contains a password.
- Go to the LOGIN – EXISTING MEMBERS box and enter your email address as your user name and the password you received. Click Login.
- Change the password to one only you know.
- Log on and scroll through your member details and check they are correct. Make any necessary changes and Submit to update them. NOTE: date of birth is not mandatory.
Part B – making your membership renewal payment
- Scroll down to find the Owing Fees box. Choose Pay Invoice.
- You will be redirected to the secure Square Payment page where you can enter your credit card details.
- On successful payment you will be redirected back to the U3A website and the payment reference will be displayed.
- An email will be sent from the U3A membership database with your receipt and your 2020 name badge.
If you have any issues with logging on or making your payment, please contact Christine (General Secretary) on 0468 781 857.