PREVIOUS INFORM ISSUES
- U3A Perth has recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Mentally Healthy WA by
partnering with Act-Belong-Commit. Click HERE to read the MoU. Click the Act-Belong-Commit logo on the U3A Perth home page to access the Act-Belong-Commit web site.
- Informal was produced by Peter Bifield from contributions by members, as a way of keeping our members informed and stimulated during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Click on the button to read the first edition of Informal.
- USEFUL LINKS
- U3AOnline is the virtual University of the Third Age, delivering online learning via the Internet. All that’s needed to study online is access to a computer, tablet or other device with an Internet connection. The U3A Online webpage has a link to the GEMS, a monthly e-newsletter edited by Rick Swindell (Brisbane) for U3A Online. It contains useful free resources, interesting research snippets for health and lifestyle conscious readers, fun and interesting links, and technical bits and pieces. Click HERE to visit the GEMS web page.
- U3A Network WA is the state-wide body covering all U3As in Western Australia and was established to foster interaction between U3A groups within WA and with the national and international U3A movement. Click HERE for the latest U3A Network Newsletter.
- U3A Alliance Australia is the national face of the U3A movement in Australia, bringing together the State and Territory networks of U3A groups throughout the country. Click HERE to view the latest U3AAA bulletin.
- Public Lectures – UWA Institute of Advanced Studies
- Other Useful Links
U3A Network NSW
U3A Network Victoria
U3A Network QLD
U3A Network SA
Corio Bay U3A
U3A Margaret River
Box Hill U3A