MEMBERSHIP of U3A (UWA)
Anyone aged over 50 years is eligible to join U3A (UWA). Prospective members can visit any of the 10 metropolitan groups in Perth as a visitor at no charge. Annual membership (1 January – 31 December) costs $40; (1 July – 31 December) costs $25.
How to join U3A (UWA)
1. Click on the ONLINE MEMBERSHIP FORM
After completing the form click on SEND and follow the instructions on the form to pay the membership fee of $40 (or $25 if joining between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018) by EFT to U3A (UWA) BSB: 306 084 – Account No. 4182903 please identify your payment with your last name and initial.
2. Download the MEMBERSHIP FORM print and add the required details. Mail the completed form with your cheque for $40 (or $25 if joining between 1 July 2018 and 31 December 2018), made out to U3A (UWA), to:
University of WA (M421)
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009
3. Telephone our Claremont office on 6488 1857 and request a membership form.
4. Email our Claremont office at email@example.com
Our U3A (UWA) office will send a renewal invoice to existing members at an appropriate time. Renewal payments can be processed:
1. by direct debit payment of $40 to Account name U3A (UWA) — BSB 306-084, Account No. 4182903. Please ensure member number and name are noted on the bank transaction.
2. by mailing the renewal invoice and a cheque for $40, made out to U3A (UWA), to the address shown above. NOTE: If paying by cheque please include a stamped envelope, addressed to you.
3. by delivering the invoice and cheque with a stamped addressed envelope to our Claremont office — Building 7 (next to the cafe), UWA Claremont campus, Cnr Princess and Goldsworthy Roads during office hours (The U3A office is open between 9.00 am and 12 noon on Wednesdays and Fridays).