Membership of U3A Perth
Anyone aged over 50 years is eligible to join U3A Perth. You need to join one of the U3A Perth regions shown on the map.
Membership costs $40 if joining between 1 January and 30 June; or $25 if joining from 1 July.
How to join
U3A Perth has an online membership system that enables new members to join and pay using a credit or debit card. You must have a valid email address to join online:
- Click to open the LOGIN screen. (Hint: Click the right mouse button and Open Link in New Tab to keep these instructions open)
- Click New Member
- Please provide your details and Submit to register.
- Scroll down to find the Owing Fees box. Choose Pay Invoice.
- You will be prompted to make your own password – make sure you remember it, or keep it in a secure location.
If you have any difficulties, please contact Christine (Membership Secretary) on 0468 781 857 for assistance.
If you are unable to use the online system you may join by:
- Seeking assistance from a member of the region you wish to join, or
- Download and print the MEMBERSHIP FORM, and
- Complete the form and fill out a cheque for $40 or $25, made out to U3A (UWA), or
- Complete the form and include your credit or debit card details.
- Mail the membership form with your cheque or credit card details to:
University of WA (M421)
35 Stirling Highway
CRAWLEY WA 6009