ONLINE MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL
Online renewal is quick and secure. You will receive your receipt and membership badge by email immediately after paying. Click the RENEW button below.
- Login with your email address and password.
- Scroll down to the Owing Fees box and click Pay Invoice.
- The “Square” payment page will open.
- Pay with you credit or debit card.
- Check your email for your combined receipt and membership badge.
Other ways to renew your membership
If you don’t renew online, allow time for receipt of your new badge. The U3A Office relies on volunteers to process the memberships and they will be taking a short break in the latter part of December and the early part of January which may cause some delay.
1. Bank Deposit (internet banking by EFT or in person at your bank)
Bank details are BSB: 036022 Acct: 607924. Please enter your membership number, followed by your last name. (Note: your member number is on your U3A Perth name badge)
2. Cheque: Mail a cheque to the address below: Please ensure that you write your name and membership number on the back of the cheque.
3. Cash: Contact the office by phoning 0468 781 857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to attend the U3A Perth office in Claremont.